2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad having 3 maybe 4 wingers who can actually do the job a winger is meant to do.

Never experienced that for us, usually have a low cart horse like Osman shifted out there.
I was lucky enough to have seen Kanchelskis bomb up and down the wing for a season. We have for the first time wingers that excite me like he did. I loved Pienaar but he was a very different type of player. These boys are all match winners on their day.

..I wonder if Sigurdsson’s recent upturn in form is in part due to this bloke. Sometimes players just gel and compliment each other and those two seem to link well.

I was posting for a year saying that Siggy needs passers around him to be effective. Now with Richarlison occupying two centre backs, Bernard's ability to hold on to the ball in tight spaces and Tom Davies passing the ball forwards (rather than Morgan going sideways) he is getting far more shots and passes off than before.

DpAjxjoXkAciRj1

I was lucky enough to have seen Kanchelskis bomb up and down the wing for a season. We have for the first time wingers that excite me like he did. I loved Pienaar but he was a very different type of player. These boys are all match winners on their day.
That's the best bit about the Bernard - Richarlison - Walcott front 3 all of them are capable of changing a game, with Sigurdsson behind them and Digne and Coleman on the overlap who should be able to create chances for them and capitalise from the opportunities they create.

Are we not getting abit carried away?

David silva
Player of the season
Someones gunna pay 45 in january

One start and hes played decent but also could of said at fault for there goal, hes exiting no question and has quality but steady on

Bernard has been highly rated for years, he was at one stage the new great hope for Brazilian football. He did have a hard time when maybe he wasn't able to carry the national team on his back and probably slipped from some people's minds by going to Russian football, but this guy is no flash in the pan , no one season wonder.

14 caps and played in a WC cup semi final
Highly rated and top player for Shaktar for 4/5 years
His teammate Fred is not settling as well at United only playing 2 full games this season in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.