2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?
Don't know what the top rate is, but if a player walks in without having to be bought, then figure 200k a week for a 5 year contract is the same as having paid 50 million for the same player, excluding his wages.

Why else? Seems the sane thing to do as a player, run down your contract and take it all as salary in the next club, rather than having the cash being paid to that club. He'll do the same in 5 years i expect.
I'm not doubting he may be the highest paid player at Everton, but the league? Not a chance, we still have to comply with FFP.

Why not?
Don't know what the top rate is, but if a player walks in without having to be bought, then figure 200k a week for a 5 year contract is the same as having paid 50 million for the same player, excluding his wages.

Why else? Seems the sane thing to do as a player, run down your contract and take it all as salary in the next club, rather than having the cash being paid to that club. He'll do the same in 5 years i expect.

4 years

Apparently Coleman is only on 38k a week. Not everything online is truth. I'd say this lad is on 250k a week max if we factor in a base wage of 100k a week, plus what we'd have paid for a transfer if he wasn't free, which is prob around 30m, over 4 years that's 145k a week roughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.