2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo.l i love these comments. When i posted that it was just after another inept performance from the whole team that had been going on all season. We have had 3 good perfomances and all of a sudden everyone is pele or maradona. Nobody at this club this season can hold their hands up and say they have performed. Manager included. I take the last 3 games just as something to build on. Absolutely nothing more. We are so small time when we think a few games in the season is enough to start pulling up comments and forgeting the dross of the previous 30 games. All the comments on these pages about whatever player up until a few weeks ago were warranted. We are in april. APRIL!!!! And we show a bit of consistency over a 3 game spell. How about we get excited when its the other way round. 30 consistent games and 3 poor.
Small time fella. Small time.
30 games? Are you sure?
We were absolutely fine until the derby. Then we all know what went wrong.

No mistakes in the 3 games below and we are well clear in 7th an probably in the cup semi.

The 1st derby (Pickford) - had knock-on effect for a poor run.
Newcastle away (Pickford)
Millwall (officials)

....he’s terrific, all the early season reports about nobody being able to get near him in training were clearly true. For a footballer who is so technically gifted to be such a poor finisher is a surprise. It looks like he’s settling in and I like him lots.

TBf he plays against Everton defenders in training and probably has sneiderfraud marking him .

They get a few likes on their posts and it goes to their heads.

This has definitely worsened over the last year or two. I blame social media for giving people like ‘Ped’ etc. a platform and the tragic bastards who look up to them for being a pundit or ‘football guru’.

“BANG ON AS USUAL THERE M8” etc.
See: everything Dave Downie has ever said/typed/wrote/whatever.

Tell you what’s worse than any of that mate. Trying to be quickest off the mark to write off a player after half a handful of bad performances because you think it’ll make you look extra clever if they turn out to be crap.

On the flip side you're still down on our Icelandic master when he has been outperformed by Bernard in about one game.

You just watched a few clipped highlights from Sunday. Not sure what the big deal is.

Makes me want to watch the “ magnificent 7th” DVD

A highlights reel showing a back heel , a pass that led to a crap cross and Gana making a tackle ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.