2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been very hit and miss this season but since the mid-season break he's been outstanding.

I'm more interested in next season for him. Imagine where we could be with him playing like this more consistently over a season.

Said it in another thread, but Bernard - along with Gomes, wasn’t fit when he arrived and I think we are now seeing more consistency from him as he has got fitter! Hopefully he’ll go up another level again with a good rest then a proper pre season heading into next season!
Same goes for Mina, not been fully match fit since the day he walked through the door!

He's been very hit and miss this season but since the mid-season break he's been outstanding.

I'm more interested in next season for him. Imagine where we could be with him playing like this more consistently over a season.

I think he's finally getting to grips with the premier league and the intensity week in, week out. Think he has struck up a good understanding with Digne.

So what should they have done? Made a highlights video of loads of stuff that didn't happen?

Making a highlights video of us winning a game which by all accounts is meaningless , is cringeworthy . Highlight of Gana making a box standard tackle , a back heel that our player failed to retrieve and a pass that led to Coleman kicking the ball into a defender is pointless. Just makes us look small time.

Making a highlights video of us winning a game which by all accounts is meaningless , is cringeworthy . Highlight of Gana making a box standard tackle , a back heel that our player failed to retrieve and a pass that led to Coleman kicking the ball into a defender is pointless. Just makes us look small time.
Yeah having a highlights video for a performance in which we have absolutely dominated Arsenal given our recent record against the top 6 is absolutely embarrassing if you ask me. God forbid we even tweet that we've won a game, so small time doing anything media related when we arent the best team in the world like.

I like how he's stopped slipping as much and can effectively shouldercharge people at [Poor language removed] height

Slightly off topic, but applicable to your comment. I used to work with Kenny Baker(R2 D2 for non Star Wars fans) and knew him very well. It was common knowledge that Kenny, who was 3'4" ,didn't get along with 6'3" Anthony Daniels(CP3O) and Kenny once told me that Daniels had blanked him at an event once, and so he 'went up to him and butted him in the thigh'.

Yeah having a highlights video for a performance in which we have absolutely dominated Arsenal given our recent record against the top 6 is absolutely embarrassing if you ask me. God forbid we even tweet that we've won a game, so small time doing anything media related when we arent the best team in the world like.

You’re right , I’m just annoyed we haven’t had highlights including our best throw ins and goal kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.