2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinion hasn't changed.

Players in his position need to be contributing more with goals an assists.

Maintain he needs time but if he was English, or cost £45m he'd be getting absolutely slaughtered.

Great workrate, wonderful little player to watch but needs more goals - hopefully they'll come.

As harsh/OTT this is, there's some truth in it - need more goals from him.

Same assist to game ratio as gylfi, no doubt he'd have more goals too if he was on pens and played basically as a striker like he does aswell

Stick him on a 10 year contract and when he retires let him be head groundsman as he looks the type :)

Opinion hasn't changed.

Players in his position need to be contributing more with goals an assists.

Maintain he needs time but if he was English, or cost £45m he'd be getting absolutely slaughtered.

Great workrate, wonderful little player to watch but needs more goals - hopefully they'll come.

As harsh/OTT this is, there's some truth in it - need more goals from him.

I don't disagree that he needs to add more goals. He hasn't been strong in front of goal. But I do think his performances have been far improved in the last month and he clearly has earned his starting place. If more goals come next season then he is going to be a super little player. I expect that they will too given how improved he's been of late.

Can't understand the critics of Bernard here....a brilliant FOOTBALLER with so many plus points to his game ,a sublime first touch and amazing reading of the game. His passing in general is excellent and is as good if not better(for oldies here) than Bobby Collins in his prime. Some wingers don't score many...if Bernie starts scoring regularly he'll be as valuable as Sterling.

Also tell him he’s a moron for suggesting Lookman should he playing ahead of Bernard. Another tit who thinks it’s Silva’s fault that Lookman is a petulant little boy.

Wish I was still on Twitter to tell him how much of a better place the internet would be if he locked himself in a dungeon with no WiFi or phone and didn’t communicate with anyone ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.