2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked good enough in his couple of games before getting injured and then going on loan and then getting injured again ....
He may not be good enough. But I’d put money on him being better and more effective than schneiderlin.

I thought he was average at best. Nothing particularly impressive about his performances and he was poor on the ball.

The last thing I heard about him was Unsworth saying he's too good U-23 football and needs to be playing first team football. Then he got injured apparently.
No apparently about it. He got injured in the Fleetwood game (Football League Trophy). Barton's butchers hacked him down three times in quick succession and he couldn't run the third one off. Been out ever since, though the u23s are only just back from a winter break.

Honestly suprises me a lot that he's not been with the first team considering our CM issues. Appreciate he's had injuries but he showed promise in all of his senior appearances to date.. why has he suddenly been binned off?

Honestly suprises me a lot that he's not been with the first team considering our CM issues. Appreciate he's had injuries but he showed promise in all of his senior appearances to date.. why has he suddenly been binned off?

My hope is that he's been injured and he's just working himself back into fitness for the u23's

Hopefully, once he's where he needs to be physically Ancelotti will bring him into training with the senior set up so he can get a look a him

I like the lad and I think he did alright when he had that brief run in the first team. I'd certainly prefer giving him a chance over the likes of Delph, Schneiderlin and Siggurdsson

Leave him to Carlo who will decide whether to unload him or not. I simply do not know why anyone should include him based on past occasional appearances. If he is still here next August he must have something to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.