2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more seasons on his 10k a week contract. Amazing work if you can get it. Half a million a year for literally doing nothing, he must be thrilled! Even worse for us is 3 years left of Davies on about 40k a week. Disgusting!!

give him or Bainesy a go in CM on Thursday, because Wolves away will be the same outcome / sh&^ midfield persformance as last night.

Baines would get about the pitch quicker than Gylfi, Gomes, Delph combined.

Honestly I know it's putting square pegs in round holes but it's better than putting players with no legs on the pitch and needs must. Richarlison simply has to go back out wide because the rest of them are bloody useless. Gordon on the other wing, stick Baines in the middle with anyone he wants (Holgate would do a far better job than anyone currently as he can actually pick out a forward pass) and give Kean a run up top.

Colemans legs have gone unfortunately and Iwobi, Gylfi, Gomes and Davies have simply massively underperformed all season and should be thankful to the defense being so solid and the 2 up top running round and chasing back which is how we've managed to pick up some positive results.

Hope he gets a start on Thursday. If nothing else it would signal to our other midfielders that they need to do far more.

He would be ideal as the most defensive of a midfield. As long as his brief was to win it and keep it simple get will be fine. However going forward I would want more from my '6'. In a full functioning team he needs to be able to pick the ball up off the back 4 and start attacks. This I unfortunately think is beyond him.

What has happened? Gone from hyped up youth player, to making a positive contribution in a few games, to unsuccessful loan, to being a constant training companion and bench warmer with no chance of ever stepping onto the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.