2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watkins is a good player isnt he. Pity we weren't in for him. More to come from him to.
Brentford are one of those clubs who typically know what they're doing when they sign players.

Still you can't be having Watkins make you look that silly.

Brentford are one of those clubs who typically know what they're doing when they sign players.

Still you can't be having Watkins make you look that silly.

28 mill looked huge money, I had my doubts about him in the first half of the season but he’s been hugely impressive second half of the season. Smith obviously knew him well, he’s getting better week on week and what I like is he has really stepped up for Villa since Grealish has been out.

Villa had done their home work last night they saw two young centre half’, without a calming Senior presence playing on front of Pickford who would give you the jitters, knowing we would try and play out and hold pocession they were told to squeeeze the life snd press the centre half’s, the two lads lost confidence as the game wore on. Villas game plan worked. The two lads need to take the learning from that, if both have aspirations to be leaders in the team, long term, I’m sure Ben will.

Surely Southgate has to be thinking about picking him for England. Going to be a great player at this rate.

Playing right back now, Coleman has been moved further up to stop Cresswell getting forward, time for Doucoure I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.