Belfast Club Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be locating in Belfast if I wanted to tap into my Irish fan base. Fair enough if you want to service the NI fanbase, but people in Cork, Waterford, Limerick, and Galway won't be beating a track to this particular club shop. It's almost inaccessible from anywhere other than Dublin.

I imagine it's a pop-up shop that will last for a few months and be replaced by an Aston Villa shop and a neighbouring Newcastle one once us and Leeds realise our fanbases are too old to buy shirts and too far away to bother with the journey.
Did I not hear someone mention they may be expanding to the rest of Ireland over the next year or so?

My wife works in cork a couple of days a week; might consider starting a delivery service lol

I wouldn't be locating in Belfast if I wanted to tap into my Irish fan base. Fair enough if you want to service the NI fanbase, but people in Cork, Waterford, Limerick, and Galway won't be beating a track to this particular club shop. It's almost inaccessible from anywhere other than Dublin.

I imagine it's a pop-up shop that will last for a few months and be replaced by an Aston Villa shop and a neighbouring Newcastle one once us and Leeds realise our fanbases are too old to buy shirts and too far away to bother with the journey.
Next day delivery to anywhere on the Island as opposed to waiting about 2 weeks from the club shop online? I'd imagine that is part of rhe thought process behind it.

Some more info on the new Belfast store... http://www.escni.info/belfast-store/
Some of that stock has been knocking around for years. This disaster of a club badge

Screenshot_20211014-105304_Chrome.jpg

I have fond memories of the Chang sponsor logo and I would gladly buy merch with it. Cazoo is OK, SportPesa was awful.

Don't folks here get nostalgic over the NEC and HAFNIA kits?

Agree that that crap crest with the gold should be erased from memory tho.

I have fond memories of the Chang sponsor logo and I would gladly buy merch with it. Cazoo is OK, SportPesa was awful.

Don't folks here get nostalgic over the NEC and HAFNIA kits?

Agree that that crap crest with the gold should be erased from memory tho.
One of my kids said that monostrity badge looked like a worm with a wizard's hat on.....since then, I can see nothing else and is now refered to as the Wizard Worm. :)

Some of that stock has been knocking around for years. This disaster of a club badge

View attachment 142462
Crap badge but we were good that year 13/14, home and away nike shirts were boss too. I've still got both, they become retro after awhile. Dont buy new shirts only old ones. The last modern shirt i got was Niasse for a joke christmas present. Think it depends how old you are when you start supporting the club certain badges and shirts bring you back.

Crap badge but we were good that year 13/14, home and away nike shirts were boss too. I've still got both, they become retro after awhile. Dont buy new shirts only old ones. The last modern shirt i got was Niasse for a joke christmas present. Think it depends how old you are when you start supporting the club certain badges and shirts bring you back.
I also bought the yellow one for a piece of history. Did actually like the kit too.

Ye
I also bought the yellow one for a piece of history. Did actually like the kit too.
That Yellow and blue one was nice. I love the 80s hafnia shirts especially the 1980 one with Latchford and Lyons, i was 10yrs old my whole world was Everton then-thats the shirt I'll be buried in.

Status
Not open for further replies.