GrandOldTeam TV BEHIND ENEMY LINES - Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! It aint us being precious mate, but the Google filter thingy that tracks us picks up on them and can affect ratings and ads, so I was told anyrate.

Apologies in advance, but its a US one, so some UK words that are dead sound, get picked up as well. The first name of your manager from Holland for one.
Ah, Mr Advocaat.

Was gonna say, Scouser's swear like troopers! Haha.

Genuinely liked looking at the comments on this today. Got a really good relationship these two clubs, think Adam summed the "neighbours" comments up well mind, as to why.

Ah, Mr Advocaat.

Was gonna say, Scouser's swear like troopers! Haha.

Genuinely liked looking at the comments on this today. Got a really good relationship these two clubs, think Adam summed the "neighbours" comments up well mind, as to why.

Christ, indeed. My Aunt, who must be 80, has a mouth like a potty. Me too.

Not watched it yet.

Its a relationship based partly on both clubs having similar colossal bellends as neighbours most reckon.

Christ, indeed. My Aunt, who must be 80, has a mouth like a potty. Me too.

Not watched it yet.

Its a relationship based partly on both clubs having similar colossal bellends as neighbours most reckon.
100%. The Bradley situation strengthen it, but I think we can both appreciate having arrogant, self absorbed gob shites next door to us is a drain on our lives.

100%. The Bradley situation strengthen it, but I think we can both appreciate having arrogant, self absorbed gob shites next door to us is a drain on our lives.

Aye, the big donation we lobbed at the lad astounded us on here, must have been 10x that at your place.

Really hope our fans dont come out with any "going down chants" on Saturday, chances are they will be but lets try and be a bit dignified for once, the compassion we have shown to Bradley im sure has been very much recieved by Sunderland fans, besides always prefeared them to Newcastle!

Really hope our fans dont come out with any "going down chants" on Saturday, chances are they will be but lets try and be a bit dignified for once, the compassion we have shown to Bradley im sure has been very much recieved by Sunderland fans, besides always prefeared them to Newcastle!

Sacked In The Morning is nailed on.

We might even join in.

What's your guys opinion on Moyes? From an neutral/outside perspective, it seemed you loved him at the time he left (I remember seeing your last game under him and you seemed a bit sad he left), but now there seems to be a little bit of a "haha" towards his career since.

I don't like him, to be honest.

What's your guys opinion on Moyes? From an neutral/outside perspective, it seemed you loved him at the time he left (I remember seeing your last game under him and you seemed a bit sad he left), but now there seems to be a little bit of a "haha" towards his career since.

Mixed. To say the least.

About the only thing most agree on is that he did a great job early on, and that he blotted his copybook in his early tenure at United with daft bids for our players, and some comments he made.

Some love his body of work here, some hate him for lowering expectations and essentially being viewed in a similar way some Arsenal fans view Wenger.

Personally, I think history will judge the Moyes years as "Stable". With a pretty decent record in the transfer market. He did bring some gems in.

At the time he did well keeping us up under harsh times but he blew it with a lot of fans when the first thing he tried to do at United was take Baines and Fellini cheap!

I did think he would do well for Sunderland but it sounds like your chairmen is not giving him anything to spend and you are doomed under the pair of them?

It's going to happen and well it should.

RAT.

At the time he did well keeping us up under harsh times but he blew it with a lot of fans when the first thing he tried to do at United was take Baines and Fellini cheap!

I did think he would do well for Sunderland but it sounds like your chairmen is not giving him anything to spend and you are doomed under the pair of them?
Ellis Short isn't a bad guy, he's just made the wrong decisions. Moyes has had money to spend, but although it's been fees of £13m on paper, it's actually £1m or so upfront. However signing crap like Pienaar, Lescott, Djiobodji etc hasn't helped.

Ellis Short isn't a bad guy, he's just made the wrong decisions. Moyes has had money to spend, but although it's been fees of £13m on paper, it's actually £1m or so upfront. However signing crap like Pienaar, Lescott, Djiobodji etc hasn't helped.

One of the worst CBs I think I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.