GrandOldTeam TV BEHIND ENEMY LINES - Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

...well done Adam and well done Graham. One thing is clear, Evertonians are handsomer. Good idea to have a sensible discussion with an opposing fan, almost a conversation you'd have if you bumped into one in the pub.

Absolutely agree with Graham that you are better staying in the top flight. There's no guarantee you can rebuild if you go down. There are plenty of instances of clubs who struggle (Aston Villa) when they go down.

Last edited:
Interesting one this, via @Adam-GOTTV

Have a watch, comments/shares and all that stuff appreciated as always.

Interesting and enjoyable viewing. A small grip, I would have liked to hear the sunderland's fan view our team, our season etc. while is great to hear about ex Everton players I personally want to hear about the persecution others have of our club and players e.g. how good is lukaku?

...well done Adam and well done Graham. One thing is clear, Evertonians are handsomer. Good idea to have a sensible discussion with an opposing fan, almost a conversation you'd have if you bumped into one in the pub.

Absolutely agree with Graham that you are better staying in the top flight. There's no guarantee you can rebuild if you go down. There are plenty of instances of clubs who struggle (Aston Villa) when they go down.
Dunno mate. Thought the nose ring was quite fetching;)

Enjoyed the clip. I think there is an affinity of sorts with Sunderland, that was there before the Bradley story unfolded, but I think that has definitely made the link stronger. Certainly the Sunderland fans who regularly post on here are always made welcome and and you can tell there's an obvious mutual respect. I really hope they are able to stay up, but think they're going to miss their annual six points against the barcodes.

Interesting and enjoyable viewing. A small grip, I would have liked to hear the sunderland's fan view our team, our season etc. while is great to hear about ex Everton players I personally want to hear about the persecution others have of our club and players e.g. how good is lukaku?

Take a peek on the Home Page mate. Article doing just that.

Good listen. There is certainly a market for this kind of fan produced material.

Going forward I'd say you just need to up the production values a bit and make sure the content has a few variations - post match fan commentary, next day analysis, pre match tactics, off the pitch etc.

Cheers for the comments lads. Normally don't like conversing with anyone but Sunderland fans but I genuinely have boat loads of time for Everton as a club, and the fans.

As for me not being handsome? Get to [Poor language removed]. I'm lush. ;)

Hi mate, welcome, and thanks for the input.

Please dont swear though. ;)

No Swearing. I'm out. I live in Glasgow. Can't be having that.

Haha! It aint us being precious mate, but the Google filter thingy that tracks us picks up on them and can affect ratings and ads, so I was told anyrate.

Apologies in advance, but its a US one, so some UK words that are dead sound, get picked up as well. The first name of your manager from Holland for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.