Beattie signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

But why can I only see his posts if they have been quoted?

Someone please explain.

"People simply disappeared, always during the night. Your name was removed from the registers, every record of everything you had ever done was wiped out, your one-time existence was denied and then forgotten. You were abolished, annihilated: vaporized was the usual word."

Ghost is on a time-out for a day or two, either until I calm down, or he does.

He isn't banned or anything like that, so don't worry.

Good, thought it was my system.

As for Beattie:

I really, really wanted him to make it and more so this year than any other. His attitude in the face of how things had gone for him while he was here was exemplary. In today's football world, you hear about too many footballers who bitch and moan about not enough time on the pitch or how they'll have to engineer a move if they don't start playing more.

Beattie? None of that, not even a peep. He kept his head down, tried his best when he got the opportunity, and seemed proud to be wearing the blue shirt of Everton.

I'm glad for him that he's going somewhere where he had a chance to "start over" and the opportunity for regular first team football. I also hope that he becomes a quick favorite with the Blades fans.

Best of luck BT and here to using that 4M to help finance the purchase of another striker.

As I said in the other thread. Good luck to the guy. He tries his hardest and by all accounts was an inspiration to the other players with his attitude.
So good team mate, but it just never happened while he was here.
Good luck for the future though, I'm sure he'll get a nice reception when he comes back to GP.

where have all the threads gone that ghost started?

wtf? seriously.
I think Dylan has blocked Ghost for a wee while until something between them both is sorted. It seems this software also hides users threads and posts when they are blocked.
No idea what he did though. Must have been pretty heavy though as Dylan is fairly laid back.

well i've got insomnia and thought i'd see what the latest was and found that half the threads i was following have been removed. for [Poor language removed]'s sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.