Beattie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all his troubles in front of goal his attitude has been first class at the club. You can say he's paid a lot of money to sit on the bench but I'm sure we all know many examples of players getting in a strop at other clubs and generally disrupting team spirit. He mentioned on the official site recently about how important team spirit is for the club, especially with a small squad so as a professional I can't really fault him too much.

For all his troubles in front of goal his attitude has been first class at the club. You can say he's paid a lot of money to sit on the bench but I'm sure we all know many examples of players getting in a strop at other clubs and generally disrupting team spirit. He mentioned on the official site recently about how important team spirit is for the club, especially with a small squad so as a professional I can't really fault him too much.

I hope everton get me on a payroll too. I can do just as well as BT in terms of cheering and presenting a positive attitude. I won't ask for much, 5k per week is enough

Maybe its me but I have found myself excited when Vaughan & Vic are playing up front istead of BT. He perhaps is a class fellow but we are here for results and the money being paid out for athletes is becoming outrageous. Mick humoured me with his last, last ,etc. chance saloon thought. My thoughts are BT has had more than enough opportunity to prove himself I for one would have Lucas come in and see if excel before I would poor BT on the field again. But I'm not coaching and it all up to Davey to make the right deceisons.

I really believe that if we give Beattie more chance this season, he will produce if given the time, well I certainly hope so. He scored some really good goals in his first season and I really hope that he stuns us all this coming season!
COME ON BEATS!

I really believe that if we give Beattie more chance this season, he will produce if given the time, well I certainly hope so. He scored some really good goals in his first season and I really hope that he stuns us all this coming season!
COME ON BEATS!

Yeah, we should run him out onto the pitch for two or three seasons until he scores and then say, SEE, I TOLD YOU!

Now im even more interested in the idea of Everton cheerleaders!

Nah, very bad idea!!

The lads would start to invent injuries just so as to oogle the ladies for the entire game.

But to be fair, Beatts would prolly not have to fake an injury to stare at them all game, he's abscent so much when on the field we wouldn't even notice the difference!

But on the plus side, with all eyes glued to the spectacle of the cheerleaders, it would shorten the queues at half time.

What happens if he scores for fun this season hes out of contract at the end of this season right?

Wouldnt it be typical for him to be the leauge top scorer then sign for Newcastle at the end of the season.

it doesnt look good for bt at everton
i think hes fit but he didnt get a look in v bremen
i would of started bt and aj as i think aj needs a target man to feed off and vic is very simaler to him and also needs a target man

saying that its pre season and you got to try things so now is the best time to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.