Baxter? How did he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then why didn't they bring on Lukas or Agard who have had more experience than him?

If you can't think, don't type.

Baxter is clearly head and shoulders ahead of them in terms of potential impact.

I'm in your camp Ghost.

I think that right now, it's more a numbers situation than anything.

But I think all of us see the potential that will allow him to be picked even if we have everyone healthy and do have some more depth.

He's still young so he has some time to develop. That's a good thing for him and for Everton.

I have seen him play.

On what, youtube? I seem to remember you getting excited about the TEXT commentary against Preston when you posted your first Baxter thread, and you weren't there on Saturday either. Far as I'm aware you never went Forest either. Not like you don't post hearsay as fact is it, such as in this thread when you tried to correct someone who went the Blackburn game that Baines never played left mid (when he did in the first half).

ANYWAY, Baxter looks a good prospect but he won't get 10 goals. Reckon he'd struggle to get 5 starts...

On what, youtube? I seem to remember you getting excited about the TEXT commentary against Preston when you posted your first Baxter thread, and you weren't there on Saturday either. Far as I'm aware you never went Forest either. Not like you don't post hearsay as fact is it, such as in this thread when you tried to correct someone who went the Blackburn game that Baines never played left mid (when he did in the first half).

ANYWAY, Baxter looks a good prospect but he won't get 10 goals. Reckon he'd struggle to get 5 starts...

Excellent post, this guy always reckons things are fact, like the 'alleged' email from ross

Agreed, well in an ideal world where we arent forced to play him regularly, which to be honest is more than possible the way we are shaping up for the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.