Barry Suspended for Southampton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel
Coleman - Jagielka - Distin - Baines
Barkley - McCarthy
Pienaar - Mirallas - Oviedo
Lukaku​

I'd put Heitinga in for Barry and go as we where. Minimal disruption that way. Osman out for Barkley. We battered Sunderland with ten men. They aren't as bad as their position suggests since Poyet came in.

I'd put Heitinga in for Barry and go as we where. Minimal disruption that way. Osman out for Barkley. We battered Sunderland with ten men. They aren't as bad as their position suggests since Poyet came in.

I'd be amazed if he was risked. An injury could wreck a move elsewhere this January which is surely his only chance to get on the plane to Brazil and our last chance to get some cash back for him.

I'd be amazed if he was risked. An injury could wreck a move elsewhere this January which is surely his only chance to get on the plane to Brazil and our last chance to get some cash back for him.

Ezactly as I was going to post.

Hadn't considered that angle TBH. Roberto's MO seems to be let the other side worry about us. I can't see him changing our shape to counter Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.