Armageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyboy316

Player Valuation: £35m
I am struggling to see a way out of this mess for us. It looks like a perfect storm scenario has occurred where there is now a real risk that the end game could be the club going out of business.

We are currently in a situation where we are only able to meet our day to day running costs with the support of high interest loans from 777. Just one of several parties that we have borrowed huge sums from.

The general consensus is that 777 could be even worse owners than our current lot and that we would effectively become part of some Ponzi scheme. There is a chance the takeover won’t be ratified but where would that leave us?

Surely with the uncertainty hanging over the club no sane investor is going to swoop in. There are several creditors to pay off and the stadium to fund. How do people predict this is going to play out?

I think 777 won’t be ratified and things will unravel quickly from there. No alternative investor will swoop in in time and we will go into administration early next year. Another 9 points deducted and certain relegation. Work obviously ceases on the stadium. We will then receive huge fines from the civil courts from Leicester and Burnley that will send us into oblivion leaving us having to start again from the bottom of the pyramid

If we could have avoided the points penalty perhaps a suspended sentence I saw a potential path to salvation with possible interest from alternative parties to 777 but I think that is gone now.

Apologies for the depressing post but this is very sad

Im the opposite.
10 points deduction and we are still in the fight to stay up.
A bad board has/will be replaced.
An aging stadium is being replaced by an iconic modern one.
An underperforming team is changing to one with a bit of pride.
A fractured fan base is galvanised.

It’s all coming to a head and a change is happening.

Im the opposite.
10 points deduction and we are still in the fight to stay up.
A bad board has/will be replaced.
An aging stadium is being replaced by an iconic modern one.
An underperforming team is changing to one with a bit of pride.
A fractured fan base is galvanised.

It’s all coming to a head and a change is happening.
Take this post down please before dave eats this thread alive 🙏

I am struggling to see a way out of this mess for us. It looks like a perfect storm scenario has occurred where there is now a real risk that the end game could be the club going out of business.

We are currently in a situation where we are only able to meet our day to day running costs with the support of high interest loans from 777. Just one of several parties that we have borrowed huge sums from.

The general consensus is that 777 could be even worse owners than our current lot and that we would effectively become part of some Ponzi scheme. There is a chance the takeover won’t be ratified but where would that leave us?

Surely with the uncertainty hanging over the club no sane investor is going to swoop in. There are several creditors to pay off and the stadium to fund. How do people predict this is going to play out?

I think 777 won’t be ratified and things will unravel quickly from there. No alternative investor will swoop in in time and we will go into administration early next year. Another 9 points deducted and certain relegation. Work obviously ceases on the stadium. We will then receive huge fines from the civil courts from Leicester and Burnley that will send us into oblivion leaving us having to start again from the bottom of the pyramid

If we could have avoided the points penalty perhaps a suspended sentence I saw a potential path to salvation with possible interest from alternative parties to 777 but I think that is gone now.

Apologies for the depressing post but this is very sad
You missed the bit where Liverpool move in to Bramley-Moore Dock.

f-them.gif

Definitely worried about the potential of administration if 777 deal falls through I think we will go into it. And if 777 deal goes through, we have a set of untrustworthy snides with suspect finances in charge. It’s catch-22.

Also worried about the potential compensation we will have to pay and apparently that needs to be set this season too.

One thing is for sure, the football club can’t afford to go into administration as I just don’t think we have it in us to overturn -19 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.