Banners etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although they didnt show it, you could clearly hear it, but the PL would have been sweating and it has added more pressure.

So, whats the next flypast game then? Palace v Liverpool, Sat 9th 12:30?

Lets keep the pressure up!

Starting to hit a few of the back pages :)

Are we really sure we cant send the plane out tomorrow? I know it will be dark by the end of the game, but to have the noise, and thousands of fans pointing up at the sky, they CANT ignore us. Just for pre-match and the first 10 minutes?

Are we really sure we cant send the plane out tomorrow? I know it will be dark by the end of the game, but to have the noise, and thousands of fans pointing up at the sky, they CANT ignore us. Just for pre-match and the first 10 minutes?
There will be PLENTY of protest at our game. Flying a plane over other grounds is the correct decision. ;)

Just imagine what all the old war aces would be thinking, pal. Can't fly in the dark? Madness.

IMG-20231125-WA0031.jpg

in work we have a few stewards and they said they won’t be taking anything off the fans

Good.

Feel for the people who chipped in for today, disgrace sky wouldn't show it. have they ever not shown a fly past before? Wasn't even mentioned. Corrupt scum. If it was the rs it would have been a banner on sky sports news for 3 weeks.

I accept we broke the rules but the state of the Etihad earlier, empty seats and them jarg double advertising hoardings. Is this what football is? cater to the middle and Far East market and screw the fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.