Banners etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Premier League could well tell the club to not allow these banners to be brought in to the stadium...
The club will make an appeal to fans to not cause disruptions. It'll be a box ticking exercise. They know, and probably want, these protests to go ahead. They literally have nothing to lose. As long as there's no pitch incursion or violence this is a legitimate cause to try and make our case in the court of public opinion.

That 'independent' commission and its connivance with the PL needs exposing and that's what will happen.

I think the Premier League could well tell the club to not allow these banners to be brought in to the stadium...

Prem: No banners calling us corrupt on Sunday allowed or we will fine you and deduct more points

Everton: Sure

Everton on Sunday:

ziekenhuisbal-steward.gif

Depending on whether the companies and individuals using them want to get involved, the windows of the corporate boxes are ripe for “decoration”. Sky would have to use the Sensible Soccer camera angle to keep those out of shot.

I can’t see Sky showing this plane banner today at the Man City game If they are planning to mute any offensive songs tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.