Banners etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
e55240c9-c703-4616-aa4c-55dcfc88c935.jpeg

Ours should be done for Sunday on the top balc. Get those cards to every single Bluenose as well!

UTFT!

Is it even guaranteed these banners will be allowed in to the ground? Aren't the usual ones co-ordinated with the club?

There is no way the club will be able to be linked with anything that suggests the PL is corrupt. Or is the intention to also have these outside the ground in the lead up to the match too?

I like the idea of the cards as it seems a much easier way for the majority of fans to be able get them in the ground. Be very hard for the stewards/police to stop.

Is it even guaranteed these banners will be allowed in to the ground? Aren't the usual ones co-ordinated with the club?

There is no way the club will be able to be linked with anything that suggests the PL is corrupt. Or is the intention to also have these outside the ground in the lead up to the match too?

I like the idea of the cards as it seems a much easier way for the majority of fans to be able get them in the ground. Be very hard for the stewards/police to stop.
You can be sure that the club will issue a statement along the lines of "We share the frustrations of our supporters concerning the IC's conclusions. However, we urge our supporters to protest in a peaceful and non-confrontational way".

They cant do anything more than that, and it'll be a box ticking exercise as they know, because woe betide anyone getting in the way of these in-stadium protest on Sunday.

I wouldn't be a steward against United for a big 'kin clock, tbh.

Don't disagree but the easiest way to avoid this, surely, would be to stop banners from getting into the ground in the first place and I suspect that will be the Clubs principle modus operandi this coming Sunday
Club could not organise a piss up in a brewery good look stopping me and 40,000 others getting a banner in to the ground on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.