baldest side in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonleon

Player Valuation: £35m
Anyone like to back me up on my new theorem.

I call it Everton's Razor. (copyright leonbil)

(drawing parallels from such distinguished theories as Occams Razor etc.)

Its the theory that the higher Everton go up the league the more bald players we have and conversely the more bald players we have the higher up the league we go.

There is a corollary that states that as everton attempt to win games and the manager instills this winning ethic into new signings the likelihood of squad players shaving all their hair off (see McFadden, VDM etc) increase.

The day the entire squad look like a kojak convention is the day we lift the premier league trophy.

But what do I know, being a part time scientist.

Last edited:

Slaphead Utd or Romania of a few years back, no thanks. Would we sign that famous baldy Al O' Petia the skinhead?lol lol lol

There's also the Everton Uncertainty Principle; that states anytime an everton player does something noteworthy like score a goal - no-one knows whether it was Lee Carsely, Thomas Gravesen, Andy Johnson etc.

As for the Nazi thing - when we sign Appiah (this Jan window honest) and with the right haircuts we could have a bald Yakubu, Yobo, Appiah.

Real Madrid bought Tommy G because they watched us on TV, and didn't realize he and Cars were 2 different people.

So if we get them and AJ, plus a shaven-headed VDM, on the pitch at the same time for 10 minutes, perhaps we can sell VDM to Real for a few million???

Status
Not open for further replies.