Baines to Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not the only 1 he'l take....jags,...Coleman?

They have the best defence in the country so he'll put 3 Everton players in it? Erm, no. I dont think he needs any of our players tbh. Evra had a fine season and Ferguson signed his younger replacement last summer anyway.

These "I wont come and get Everton players" stories...which as usual have no quotes are bollocks.

If a club wants a player and they offer the amount that club wants and the players wants to leave then its a deal. If Man Utd offer the right amount to Everton and Baines wishes to leave then thats it, he will leave.
I also believe that certain things are already pre planned, for all we know Moyes and Everton could have known about him leaving to Man Utd a year ago. Never know what deals are already in the pipeline.

Can't see it myself, especially not for £10 million. He turned them down last year, I can't see why he'd suddenly bail out now.

No point in selling him for 10M. Might as well let him run his contract down than having to replace him with 10m.
Even Everton are not that stupid...

He's already said he'd be happy to play under Martinez, do you reckon he loves Davey so much that he's just desperate to leg it over there?

I do have a horrible feeling that if they do come in for him he will follow Moyes.

Ok, being reported on local radio this morning. But please keep it sensible and football related.

Try to have a basis for your posts as opposed to pure conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.