Baines to Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooklyn blue

Player Valuation: £950k
Will the love affair with the ex end if he signs Baines.Hopefully people are starting to see the truth.Moyes is not Everton and never was.Not only did he treat us with a lack of respect by not waiting a couple of weeks.He is now back to sign our best.

Will the love affair with the ex end if he signs Baines.Hopefully people are starting to see the truth.Moyes is not Everton and never was.Not only did he treat us with a lack of respect by not waiting a couple of weeks.He is now back to sign our best.

Says who, moyes has already stated that Baines and Fellani are off limits this summer ( doesn't mention Christmas though )

Tbh if moyes wants a left back, still having evra I think he'd go for Southampton's young LB shaw is it?

As said, supposibly baines and Fellaini are off limits this summer unless I imagine EFC decide to sell or others come in for them, which I presume moyes is allowed to move for them too.

Not seen anything yet to make me think moyes is going back on that.

Thanks for the info...your rock is over there ---- >

sauced-season-two-callout1.jpg

Says who, moyes has already stated that Baines and Fellani are off limits this summer ( doesn't mention Christmas though )
Did he really:) I've been told that Baines is wanted by Moyes this summer, he will bid around 10 million for him. He signed a 5 year deal in 2010 June, now 2 years left on his contract, now no way we would let him be down to 2 years cos we're now in trouble. Baines must have refused a new contract.

Last edited:

Hes not the only 1 he'l take....jags,...Coleman?

Baines cant go.

If we cant get him to commit this summer, then I would still keep him for the two years and let him go on a free unless we get a massive bid, no way will Moyes pay more then 14 million for him. I would just say no you are not going, we want you to honour your contract, then we will get two years off him. I will fume if Bill bend backwards for Moyes.

This has been my worry over us dragging our heels replacing Moyes,
There is no-one there to nip all the speculation in the bud and it'll be quite easy for agents to get in the ear of our better players.
Hopefully the new manager can convince and reassure the players that their futures lie here.

No chance Baines will go for £10m. Hes always seemed happy enough, I doubt he'll go to be honest.

Nevertheless, until theres a concrete bid this is all pure speculation. Everyone has their price. £50m would cushion the blow.

No chance Baines will go for £10m. Hes always seemed happy enough, I doubt he'll go to be honest.

Nevertheless, until theres a concrete bid this is all pure speculation. Everyone has their price. £50m would cushion the blow.

He only got 2 years left mate, the club might sell if he doesn't sign a new contract.

Hope the stories about evra moving back to France are false, if they were to get a £10million bid for him they would be daft not to take it. And there would only be one man to replace him.

Talksport flogging Baines and Felli to Utd this morning. Graham Beecroft pretty much poured cold water on both though.

Status
Not open for further replies.