Homepage Update: Baggies eye Big Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think a championship team will pay one of the top ten / fifteen wages in Europe ? Seems unlikely
No but they won't have to, say he is on 6m a season with us, if they pay him 3m for next season we have to make up the other 3m, they can afford that.
Either way Sam wins

Can we have Gaz Baz back for a bit then ?

I'd take that Rondon too..

Pretty sure Barry is either out of contract, or has a relegation clause that ends it anyrate.

And remember those days of them turning down £36m for Evans? Relegation clause allows him to leave for £3m.

You think a championship team will pay one of the top ten / fifteen wages in Europe ? Seems unlikely

I don’t think he’s even bothered about money now. He wants adulation for doing the bare minimum. West Brom will probably come back up regardless given the investment the owners can put in. He’ll scrape them back up into the prem and declare himself a hero.

Sorry to burst this admittedly nice balloon, (so to speak), but in the richest ever PL era, West Brom have managed to run out money, 6 weeks before the end of the season, and 2/3 months before the Sky cheques gets sent.

Like, seriously. Emergency overdrafts apparently.
How so mate?. Don't recall them breaking the bank for anyone and I can't imagine many, if any of their players being on much more than £50/60k per week.

Unless their creditors are getting itchy feet with their impending relegation and calling in the debts early.

I don’t think he’s even bothered about money now. He wants adulation for doing the bare minimum. West Brom will probably come back up regardless given the investment the owners can put in. He’ll scrape them back up into the prem and declare himself a hero.

He looked like he cared about money when he bent us over about his contract and he’s entitled to be . Would be a big character change from everything we know about Sam for him to stop caring about cash

He won't need to worry about the wages short term hell still be counting the 6 million Moshiri promised him.
And it'll be a love job for him. Returning home a là Rooney.

How so mate?. Don't recall them breaking the bank for anyone and I can't imagine many, if any of their players being on much more than £50/60k per week.

Unless their creditors are getting itchy feet with their impending relegation and calling in the debts early.

The new CEO, who is the one they either sacked or reigned a years or so ago, was astonished at the contracts and deals they have in place.

There was a list of their buys and the deals a week or so back. It was not pretty.

Oh he is bothered about money alright

Status
Not open for further replies.