Transfer Rumour Badou N'Diaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke fans at work are saying we're doing a straight swap with Williams going to them, but I'd be shocked if money wasn't also changing hands
What are his wages?

Maybe that’s the point. They don’t want to pay Ashley weekly so they need some money going out.

Not my first choice but if signing him means that Ashley Williams is sent packing and Morgan Schneirdrerlin loses his place then what the hell are we waiting for?

Imagine trying to use this site's good work with mental health as a front to claim bullying. Guys like Dave and others get jumped on for their posting but don't whinge about bully boys or cliques instead actually put some positive contributions to the site and back their reasons

Well maybe guys like Dave can handle it... put it this way people like you wouldnt say and act like you do to other people on the street, on Facebook, at the ground or in the pub as you would either be pulled up or get a smack in the gob.

Im perfectly fine with fighting my own battles but I see the same people constantly picking at certain posters and because its an annoymous forum people think its perfectly fine without taking a minute to think that you nave no idea who or what life that said person may be living behind the computer.

Just think about it.

Well maybe guys like Dave can handle it... put it this way people like you wouldnt say and act like you do to other people on the street, on Facebook, at the ground or in the pub as you would either be pulled up or get a smack in the gob.

Im perfectly fine with fighting my own battles but I see the same people constantly picking at certain posters and because its an annoymous forum people think its perfectly fine without taking a minute to think that you nave no idea who or what life that said person may be living behind the computer.

Just think about it.

Mate someone pulled that on me at a game years ago, I gave as good back even though he could have easily kicked my ass or worse. Fact is you don't contribute anything positive at all, I've tried to be civil with you as much as possible, as have others, you just don't listen to reason

Mate someone pulled that on me at a game years ago, I gave as good back even though he could have easily kicked my ass or worse. Fact is you don't contribute anything positive at all, I've tried to be civil with you as much as possible, as have others, you just don't listen to reason

"You dont contribute anything positive at all"

Thats your opinion.

I personally think posters like you who do nothing but slate others bring nothing to the table either but I keep my opinions to myself as I dont know you or your life.

I either ignore your posts or will debate them or not respond and post my own thoughts.

"You dont contribute anything positive at all"

Thats your opinion.

I personally think posters like you who do nothing but slate others bring nothing to the table either but I keep my opinions to myself as I dont know you or your life.

I either ignore your posts or will debate them or not respond and post my own thoughts.

I don't just slate people, I actually post thoughts, I put transfer news that may not be picked up on, I live chat on the match thread if I'm able to watch it, I get into good debates with good people

"Rattle"

Maybe consider that there may be posters who come on here who may experience bullying/abuse in the real world, at school, home or work and might come on these social media platforms for some form of escape.

Maybe just think about that before you and your ilk take pleasure in "rattling" people - especially considering this forum takes great pride in having a very good thread dedicated to depression and help for people.

I can fight my own battles but just have a think that we all have real lives behind the profile and some people might not take your ganging up as easily as others.
Well said

What are his wages?

Maybe that’s the point. They don’t want to pay Ashley weekly so they need some money going out.

Their guy is worth way more than our guy. That’s the bottom line, there is no chance of a straight swap.

Does he have something to prove. He may be an astute signing for us. I just don't have confidence in our midfield after last year. The missing link still can't be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.