Transfer Rumour Badou N'Diaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked him at Galatasaray. He was everyhwere on the field, never shied away from a tackle and could carry the ball. Not the most creative guy and had a boneheaded play in every game. He would lose the ball/play a really bad pass or would pull out a really bad tackle.

He was more offensive oriented at his team before and scored more frequently. At my team the coach played him more defensive oriented as he was a coward of a coach.

You just described a bad player to me. Can't we do better? I think so.

...at least we seem to be buying some proper footballers. Theres a pattern emerging here.
You may be right - maybe we are buying a 'team' of players instead of one-hitters who play for themselves and don't fit - or try to fit - in to any style or plan. Didn't Brand say something early on about looking to bring in players that display certain characteristics and display appropriate and positive attitudes. Just because a player may have had a poor or indifferent season with a relegation bound team doesn't make him a bad player - its what he brings to the overall set up. Hopefully, M and M are looking at the bigger picture by creating a squad who can gel and look out for one another like they did in the Howie teams of the mid-80's. Not the most talented team (although one or two could play a bit) but as a collective they were the best, never rolled over for anyone and if you kicked one of them the whole team limped. That's what we need to get back to and maybe what the management are hoping to achieve.

It’s okay mate we’ll rattle you again if you try and reinvent yourself.

"Rattle"

Maybe consider that there may be posters who come on here who may experience bullying/abuse in the real world, at school, home or work and might come on these social media platforms for some form of escape.

Maybe just think about that before you and your ilk take pleasure in "rattling" people - especially considering this forum takes great pride in having a very good thread dedicated to depression and help for people.

I can fight my own battles but just have a think that we all have real lives behind the profile and some people might not take your ganging up as easily as others.

"Rattle"

Maybe consider that there may be posters who come on here who may experience bullying/abuse in the real world, at school, home or work and might come on these social media platforms for some form of escape.

Maybe just think about that before you and your ilk take pleasure in "rattling" people - especially considering this forum takes great pride in having a very good thread dedicated to depression and help for people.

I can fight my own battles but just have a think that we all have real lives behind the profile and some people might not take your ganging up as easily as others.

You`re just being a massive drama queen now, how about logging off for a bit ?

"Rattle"

Sounding like Piggy in Lord of the Flies here.

Why am I a whopper or deserve banning because I dont think N'Diaye is a good signing?
Where on earth did I say any of that?. You need to get your head out of your arse mate and read my post again.

I actually said that you had lots of competition for worst new poster because there have been loads of whoppers signed up this year. Most of the whoppers have been banned hence my reference to that.

I was actually sticking up for you.:)

For the record I'm as pissed off as a lot of other members at your continuously negative posts, but I happen to believe your entitled to your opinion so I'd rather argue the toss with you, as I've just been doing. But you need to wind your neck in mate and stop being so aggressive. There's no need.

Nothing wrong with fears of being overtaken, I guarantee the same Rawkite type posters who call people bed wetters did the same when Martinez was signing garbage like Robles and Alcaraz and Walsh with Keane and Williams.

Some people have this weird fascination with needing to show complete undevoted positivity to the club 24/7 on social media platforms and cant handle that some fans dare question the policy and direction the current custodians of OUR football club are taking.
I just hold out the hope that even if we're going a more careful route that it will pay off long term. Athletico were being named as the model we are supposedly following and theirs is very much careful recruitment with the odd marquee signing so if it gets us to their standing domestically and in Europe we'll all be well chuffed, just might not be too sexy for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.