BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know when this new kit will be out?
I see for example chelsea advertises that fans can pre order next seasons kit.

Summer is coming. so it would be boss to wear new kit...sales in northern europe would rise dramatically but i quess we are tiny market so it isnt important

It would be nice to not be practically the last club to release the new kit for a change. Where's the new kit Bill?!

Does anybody know when this new kit will be out?
I see for example chelsea advertises that fans can pre order next seasons kit.

Summer is coming. so it would be boss to wear new kit...sales in northern europe would rise dramatically but i quess we are tiny market so it isnt important

They keep their release dates here but there's nothing on Everton except "Summer 2014". Every other team on there annoying have an exact release date.

http://www.umbro.com/teams/kittech/737340.html

Clube+Atletico+Paranaense+2014+90-Years+Anniversary+kit.jpg

Umbro watch...

We're gonna need a top kit for CL next season

You'd think given how well the team is doing the powers that be would put out at least one of the kits for pre-order like Chelsea have done, I can't think of a single reason for not doing this. Everyone knows about the Umbro deal so it's not as if fans are still buying the Nike kit unaware it will soon be out of date. It's so frustrating the marketing and commercial side of the club remains so small time. This Keynon bloke, has anyone head anything from him? What's the point in even having a pr person if they're not out there communicating with fans like Alan Myers did?

Status
Not open for further replies.