BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think given how well the team is doing the powers that be would put out at least one of the kits for pre-order like Chelsea have done, I can't think of a single reason for not doing this. Everyone knows about the Umbro deal so it's not as if fans are still buying the Nike kit unaware it will soon be out of date. It's so frustrating the marketing and commercial side of the club remains so small time. This Keynon bloke, has anyone head anything from him? What's the point in even having a pr person if they're not out there communicating with fans like Alan Myers did?

Nike are our kit suppliers until the end of the season. I imagine it'd be a breach of contract to offer Umbro merchandise before then.

orig-everton-home-16526
this would be boss with white or blue/black shorts and blue/black hooped socks!

Last edited:

I like that one, I like this one as well;

orig-everton-home-16550

agree mate. would probably like to see a little bit of white and a v neck on the top one though.

orig-everton-away-16527

my favourite away is this one, love this season's away kits, but that horrendous badge has ruined everything. having them almost like for like with the new badge would see me buy them!

10171219_10152357537789578_5773459601537952745_n.png

Umbro released this today. I reckon that in blue, white with an amber trim would look classy with the new badge. I would definitely buy that when it came out, which I haven't done for the past 2 nike ones

10171219_10152357537789578_5773459601537952745_n.png

Umbro released this today. I reckon that in blue, white with an amber trim would look classy with the new badge. I would definitely buy that when it came out, which I haven't done for the past 2 nike ones

agreed. would look similar to our 87 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.