AZ Alkmaar v Everton - UEFA Cup - Thursday 20th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
im quite excited for this match tonight to look at our other players.

You're right Bainsey, I have a real buzz going over this game, just hope no one does anything stupid that might upset their young careers, if they are good enough then they are old enough, think of Arsenal. COYB;) ;)

You're right Bainsey, I have a real buzz going over this game, just hope no one does anything stupid that might upset their young careers, if they are good enough then they are old enough, think of Arsenal. COYB;) ;)

We always love to give the roung player a chance but we were never able to, as we ain't strong enough in the past but now we have spare game to offer a chance to these young player, come on lads let's show us if you could do it too!

We always love to give the roung player a chance but we were never able to, as we ain't strong enough in the past but now we have spare game to offer a chance to these young player, come on lads let's show us if you could do it too!

It's an awesome feeling to leave some of your best players team behind for a european game. And still have a full squad of promising young players and first-team regulars.

I'll be listening but I don't think my office would approve of the "few beers" part. Heh.

Would you be allow to sneak a quick view online while you are working? I finish my dinner already and now getting myself ready to see the match on TV, starting drinking already!

Oh yeah, I've watched matches in here on Everton TV before.

I've also got a TV in my office so I've always got the Champions League matches that ESPN are showing on.

Nah. Most of the time it's going on in the background. If I've got a meeting or a conference call, then it's not on.

I won't be on until after the game so I hope someone will help with commentary for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.