Away Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProZ

Player Valuation: £40m
Just been looking at our away form and it really is pretty dire, besides the last minute barkley free kick at Swansea the last away game we won was 4th December against United.

Does anyone else think our away form needs to improve if we have any chance of of achieving Europe, Europa or other.

Agree mate but I'm honestly not complaining about our overall away form this season It's just the draws which have let us down. Think Bobby will improve our away form to be honest.

We've lost two games away from home all season, won 4 and drawn 6. Our away record is actually pretty good.

Yeah, basically what I was trying to say. Think the disappointing thing is the amount of draws and at places such as Crystal Palace, Norwich & West Brom we should be winning.

We've lost two games away from home all season, won 4 and drawn 6. Our away record is actually pretty good.

Overall maybe, but 1 away win in almost two months over the busy Christmas period? that is not good enough.

Last season we only got 4 away wins, we've already matched that half way through this season.

Maybe it's not top 4 away form... but it's an improvement.

premier-league.gif

Last season we only got 4 away wins, we've already matched that half way through this season.

Maybe it's not top 4 away form... but it's an improvement.

Yeah, like I said it's where I think Martinez will most improve us. We're already a very good home team. He can get us playing on the road and the skys the limit. Already seeing hints of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.