Away and Third kits 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think EFC USA as a store for US supporters is dead, their selection looks to be old stuff they can't offload. For whatever reason, they seemed to have trouble setting up as a distributor. I'm not versed in that kind of stuff, but either the club's hands were tied (by Kitbag) or they handled it very poorly (or EFC USA handled it poorly), because it definitely looks to have been fumbled at handoff.

Kitbag seems a Punchingbag. Sure Umbro doesn't help, either. Here in SA, best places to get legit gear are at the actual Nike/adidas/Puma stores. Don't recall ever seeing an Umbro one anywhere.

17142245-E003-448E-8A6D-26DF5699D5A1.jpeg

Hi folks

Do both the Everton One and Everton Two store stock the exact amount of stock? One is not "better" than the other?

it's normal one of the early away games. You'd think now we have a laod of new players they'll use them for the reveal.

Some years we haven't had the new 3rd kit available till late November, like the Vanilla kit, I think it launched in September, but was out of stock till near Christmas time

Status
Not open for further replies.