Aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are going to be in Sydney, the Everton Supporters Club Australia have done an ace job of putting on a few events. Am heading over from NZ on Saturday, looking forward to it and mingling with fellow blues. Slightly less enthused about seeing these wasters getting whacked by Celtic, but what can you do :cheers:

1668569329000.png

Nearly makes me feel guilty about not going to the game seeing that people are coming from Liverpool, NZ and Melbourne. Nearly lol. Considering i could be at the ground in about 2.5 hours if i jumped in the car now, was nearly going to buy tickets last weekend then after that performance against Bournemouth decided to stick to me guns.

Bad glory seeker fan me lol

Nearly makes me feel guilty about not going to the game seeing that people are coming from Liverpool, NZ and Melbourne. Nearly lol. Considering i could be at the ground in about 2.5 hours if i jumped in the car now, was nearly going to buy tickets last weekend then after that performance against Bournemouth decided to stick to me guns.

Bad glory seeker fan me lol
Do it mate. Everton is more than the players that have the privilege to put on the shirt, undeservedly in many cases at the moment.

Do it mate. Everton is more than the players that have the privilege to put on the shirt, undeservedly in many cases at the moment.
Know what you mean but just have no interest in going at all. Sport in general not just this, only been to 1 NRL match in the last 3 years and used to go all home and as many aways as i could get to before that.

Not a chance in hell I watch these games.

You would need to pay me.

Understand all you prisoner cell block H types being excited like.

Put a shrimp on the barbie and have fun you rippers.
Circumstances are stopping me from streaming either game, Celtic being 3.45 in the morning on Sunday and Western Sydney on Wednesday being at a time that I’ll either already be in work on overtime or just leaving the house to go to work

Circumstances are stopping me from streaming either game, Celtic being 3.45 in the morning on Sunday and Western Sydney on Wednesday being at a time that I’ll either already be in work on overtime or just leaving the house to go to work
Hmm, thought the Celtic game was on at different time, I will probably watch it, ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.