Aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he going to Bolton ? o_O
Been to Burnden Park a few times. Remember one game, which may have been either Boxing or New Years Day, got to the pub in brilliant sunshine and the game got abandoned due to snow. Soft ar$e here had an Hawaiian shirt on. Just checked, it was the game Peter Reid broke his leg in a collision with George Wood

Last edited:
Just re-booked a trip after falling foul of COVID 2 years ago. Got tickets for the Wanderers game, so give me suggestions for pre game drinks. Equivalents to the Lisbon will not be discounted, but will save them for post game. This all depends on my passport coming through in the next 3 months of course
Just say Wolves. Literally never heard them referred to as Wanderers.

Been to Burnden Park a few times. Remember one game, which may have been either Boxing or New Years Day, got to the pub in brilliant sunshine and the game got abandoned due to snow. Soft ar$e here had an Hawaiian shirt on. Just checked, it was the game Peter Reid broke his leg in a collision with George Wood
Went Burnden Park for a midweek Bolton v. Blackburn match .I was about 17 quite shy and asked a doorman where I could get a meal . He sent me upstairs to a lounge where I got pie and chips and a pint and direct access to the main stand. Never paid a penny although I offered . Always had a soft spot for Bolton since . Never been the Reebok ,it's not even in Bolton it's at Horwich.

Mrs Davo has just reminded me it was a cheesecloth shirt. The height of fashion me la

I was there as a young lad with my Dad sadly not with us anymore I can't remember which stand or anything but it was old wooden seating big enough to fit someone about flour foot tall in abandoned 1-1 half time I think Trevor Ross the scorer for us.

Parramatta is basically a 2nd cbd in sydney, plenty of good food and drink spots only a small walk from the stadium. Woolpack Hotel is about a 5min walk down the road and Church St is where all the good food spots are. There’s a leagues club and Paramatta RSL that are also pretty good options.

Status
Not open for further replies.