Aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I bought tickets to watch some of these frauds like Mina even though I have a 9 month pregnant wife waiting to pop anytime.

Is Everton planning on a meet and greet session with any fans before/after the game?

Burgers - Chubby Buns (Ryde/Lidcombe)

Lidcombe is 5 mins from Olympic Park and Chubby Buns is open till 3 AM even.

Kebabs - New Star Kebabs (Auburn), open till 1 AM

Thai - Its Time for Thai (Kingsford)

Lebanese - Jasmine (Auburn, Granville, Punchbowl)

Chicken - El Jannah (Punchbowl, Granville, Castle Hill)

Chinese - Dragonhouse Chinese (Parramatta)

Korean - Jeans Chilli (Eastwood)

Desserts - Bay Vista (Parramatta)

Sydney FC beat Celtic watch out lads its only up from here
was a decent night at the stadium considering it was a weeknight and a healthy Celtic supporter base making lots of noise, Sydney FC's was smaller but they had a big derby last week with the Wanderers so most are probably recovering from that defeat lol

Burgers - Chubby Buns (Ryde/Lidcombe)

Lidcombe is 5 mins from Olympic Park and Chubby Buns is open till 3 AM even.

Kebabs - New Star Kebabs (Auburn), open till 1 AM

Thai - Its Time for Thai (Kingsford)

Lebanese - Jasmine (Auburn, Granville, Punchbowl)

Chicken - El Jannah (Punchbowl, Granville, Castle Hill)

Chinese - Dragonhouse Chinese (Parramatta)

Korean - Jeans Chilli (Eastwood)

Desserts - Bay Vista (Parramatta)
Hey mate, can remember you saying ages ago you were moving out here. Everything going well I hope?

Everton v Celtic - Sunday 20th November 3.45am ko UK Time
Ref is the one that Left the A-League 3 odd years ago to become a Ref in England, that is his 1st return to Australia

Ref -
Jarred Gillett
Assistant Referee 1 - Darren Cann (ENG)
Fourth Official - Ben Abraham
Assistant Referee 2 - Richard West (ENG)

Everton v Western Sydney Wanderers - Wednesday 23th November 8.45am Uk Time

Ref -
Adam Kersey
Assistant Referee 1 - Darren Cann (ENG)
Fourth Official - Tim Danaskos
Assistant Referee 2 - Richard West (ENG)

Just spotted by No.1 son in Sydney
IMG-20221118-WA0000.jpg

I've been trying to talk my wife into going up to Sydney for a few days for ages but she's not interested. Don't know why because we holiday a lot and haven't had a local holiday since pre-Covid.

Point is, I would've made it while Everton are here, but I'm not going up just for that.

Anyway, it's live on channel 10, not that I'm expecting us to try that hard. It's just a mid season break.

Hey mate, can remember you saying ages ago you were moving out here. Everything going well I hope?
Hey mate. Yeah its been 5 years now. Gonna become a citizen next week actually.

Been great 5 years personally, lived in Sydney for a while then moved out west to Dubbo for a couple of years and now back in Sydney for better work.

Are you going to the game this Sunday too? Would love a chance to get together before/after the game.

Hey mate. Yeah its been 5 years now. Gonna become a citizen next week actually.

Been great 5 years personally, lived in Sydney for a while then moved out west to Dubbo for a couple of years and now back in Sydney for better work.

Are you going to the game this Sunday too? Would love a chance to get together before/after the game.
Nah I'm not, woulda been good to catch up, we'll have to tee something up in the future though.

Great to hear everything is going well too mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.