Aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing on social media they’ve had an open training session on the Friday night here. Where are these getting announced exactly as people were there to watch?

Is there one for the Wednesday match on Tuesday maybe?

Honestly think it's in pretty poor taste to be whipping the boys off to Australia after they've once again disgraced themselves in the league and the entire country is struggling to pay their bills.

There is no need at all for 'warm weather' training. If I knew that I'd be rewarded for doing a terrible job at work then I'd down tools like our players have a tendency to do.

Is this warm weather training going to help us when City snot us about seven nil after Christmas?

Honestly think it's in pretty poor taste to be whipping the boys off to Australia after they've once again disgraced themselves in the league and the entire country is struggling to pay their bills.

There is no need at all for 'warm weather' training. If I knew that I'd be rewarded for doing a terrible job at work then I'd down tools like our players have a tendency to do.

Is this warm weather training going to help us when City snot us about seven nil after Christmas?
Have to agree with this.

I think it's a disgrace that mediocrity is rewarded with a trip to Australia, especially considering the salaries these jokers earn.

Have to agree with this.

I think it's a disgrace that mediocrity is rewarded with a trip to Australia, especially considering the salaries these jokers earn.

Personally I'm not arsed in the slighest. Infact for me I think this is a better alternative to them scratching their arses at home like...

Personally I'm not arsed in the slighest. Infact for me I think this is a better alternative to them scratching their arses at home like...
Yep, at least they training and playing, if they back home they would probably be given time off, I noticed loads of footballers off on their holidays judging by their Instagram pages

Could not care less about their trip to Australia. It is World Cup for me for the next few weeks. The cost of the Aussie trip would have been better spent on refunds to the many blue heroes who followed these a..s..es twice to Bournemouth.

I’d say most of them would rather be at home with their families than forced to go away on a pointless work trip

You know that’s been in place since the summer right? Regardless of how we were doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.