Atlanta stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't suppose anyone else didn't book on early enough like Me, and has had to get the 9.30am flight on Thursday from Liverpool to Milan malpensa via Bordeaux, which lands at 3.20pm by any chance? Don't think I'd be able to get a train from airport to the ground in time so thinking of hiring a car. £55 + petrol. Any takers to share the journey and cost?! Pm if interested, thanks

Not ended up with a flight as awful as that lol. However I'm staying in Milan the night of the game and getting to regio Emilia is sound but the journey back looks a night mare. Are you sorted with a car, if so there's 2 of us so could easily cover costs like. Let me know.

Just in case anybody needs a lift I'm travelling solo arriving in Milan Linate airport at 12.20 pm on Thursday and have a car to drive the 90 miles to the ground (staying at the Holiday Inn Express a few hundred yards away). Driving back to Milan Linate for a 1.30 pm flight back to Heathrow the next day so need to leave by around 9 am.

I'm arriving a day earlier but I think I'm on the same flight back.

the last train back to milan is 2231,you need a seat reservation to get on it,you cant just rock up.
brick travel are also doing a return coach from milan.

can I print tickets at home when I buy them via Everton website? Thanks for help. Guess they won't be available for long.

Surprise, surprise, problems again with online ticket ordering for the game: selected tickets, then all the way through to payment - and I can't pay as the click box isn't active. EVERY time there's a problem on the website, why can't Everton get it right? God help us if we get a new stadium and increase capacity - and demand - by 50%!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.