Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh this is too sad a prediction -
Our clean sheets record potentially stretching to 3
The chance to go Top even fleetingly
The Grealish 20 on the bounce record
The Wesley poor start to his prem career...

All these things point to only one result

2-0 defeat with Wesley and Grealish scoring.
I am truly sorry......
I’d like to think we have a few players who don’t understand the concept of “Everton that”

CpvIMfHW8AEchSj.jpg:large

The outside of The Holte End is just dripping with character

An iconic ground
I've never been in the ground, but I drove past it on that side many years ago trying to find WBA's ground. Which I did, unfortunately as it turned out.

I've never been in the ground, but I drove past it on that side many years ago trying to find WBA's ground. Which I did, unfortunately as it turned out.
I remember going past it as you do when your on a school trip [i am 39 now] and you see certain grounds in the distance and been made up at seeing a different ground other than Everton or Liverpool,villa was the 1st one i think lol

standing by my 2-0 prediction - they are DESPERATE for a point so despite being at home they will be focused on not conceding. We have been fairly tight so far but are due 1 or 2 errors getting punished. The stats and predictions are hugely in our favour which is always bad. Its televised too..... I am really usually much more optimistic. Apologies.

standing by my 2-0 prediction - they are DESPERATE for a point so despite being at home they will be focused on not conceding. We have been fairly tight so far but are due 1 or 2 errors getting punished. The stats and predictions are hugely in our favour which is always bad. Its televised too..... I am really usually much more optimistic. Apologies.

I'm not sure you understand how statistics work...

Status
Not open for further replies.