Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping for a really good game tonight, them desperate to get some point on the table, sending all their guys charging forward only to ultimately flounder upon the Great Wall of Mina. As they throws themselves against it in a ‘Wasp on a window pain’ type of fury, our pest controllers calmly pick them off on the counter. 3:0 to the new, improved, Everton ;)

Then next Wednesday, sit back and relax as all the new guys get a run out against Lincoln :) I am going to run out of lager, I can feel it in me nodes!

I’m hoping for a really good game tonight, them desperate to get some point on the table, sending all their guys charging forward only to ultimately flounder upon the Great Wall of Mina. As they throws themselves against it in a ‘Wasp on a window pain’ type of fury, our pest controllers calmly pick them off on the counter. 3:0 to the new, improved, Everton ;)

Then next Wednesday, sit back and relax as all the new guys get a run out against Lincoln :) I am going to run out of lager, I can feel it in me nodes!

I'm perfectly fine with us getting a dull and functional 0-2 win if I'm honest

Get 1, sit back and then snatch another on the counter. Shut up shop and take the points

Won't be much fun for the neutrals watching like, but stuff em!

We SHOULD win, but games like these are sometimes the games we throw away.. So I'm a little worried about it tonight. Won't be able to cope if they win and I need to see that smug Grealish go back to thinking he's god's gift. Just need a win

Status
Not open for further replies.