Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are to find our shooting boots against anyone, it's got to be these right?

I'm worried about our attacking progress so far and hoping it clicks tonight!

It does work in our favour that they will have to come out and attack us Palace and Watford sat in mainly. We are a better team with space to exploit.

....just given my son a lift to pick up his coach to the match and we both felt this is a difficult one to predict.

I don’t want to settle for a draw anymore, but I don’t think we’re carrying obvious threat until we’re up to speed and i’m not convinced with our defensive capability without Zouma. Love us to get through these first 5 or 6 games with a few wins because I expect us to significantly improve.

Hopefully we’re just better than them.

....just given my son a lift to pick up his coach to the match and we both felt this is a difficult one to predict.

I don’t want to settle for a draw anymore, but I don’t think we’re carrying obvious threat until we’re up to speed and i’m not convinced with our defensive capability without Zouma. Love us to get through these first 5 or 6 games with a few wins because I expect us to significantly improve.

Hopefully we’re just better than them.

Be honest you made him agree with you though peer pressure.

Good value at the bookies for Villa to get something from this tonight.

Gotta admit I put a little emotional hedge taster on this.

Take my money Everton

This is a chance to change the mental attitudes of fans(Me included), I'm sure we played villa 1989 to go top, 6 down at one point .

Thanks for reminding me of my first Everton away game, awful! I've been hoping to give them a damn good beating at their place ever since, maybe this is the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.