Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....Aston Villa v Everton, a top flight match between two founder members of the league. I really don’t think sufficient recognition is given to the 12 clubs who this incredible game owes so much to.

If there is a worthy campaign, it’s to recognise the surviving founder members with a permanent and unique insignia on their shirts (in much the same fashion as the European and World Cup ‘stars’).

This seems to be the kind of campaign blue bill was born for.

I would have been absolutely 100% confident of a win here, if it wasn't for the damn Grealish 20 games losing streak.

I would have been absolutely 100% confident of a win here, if it wasn't for the damn Grealish 20 games losing streak.
Plus villa losing 14 of there last 15 prem games lol,think a 1-1 or 2-1 Everton win myself,we just have to watch there long range shooting as they have been attempting a few including that great goal last week

....Aston Villa v Everton, a top flight match between two founder members of the league. I really don’t think sufficient recognition is given to the 12 clubs who this incredible game owes so much to.

If there is a worthy campaign, it’s to recognise the surviving founder members with a permanent and unique insignia on their shirts (in much the same fashion as the European and World Cup ‘stars’).
Good idea that

Reading a Villa forum and one of the morons said he’s seen them be better than us ‘mugs’ all his life.

Just had a quick look and they’ve finished above us twice in sixteen seasons. How old is he?!

Maybe he believes he's from the future and Villa have become really successful in the 'reality' he's created to escape the sad existence that is his real world.

I know Marco is trying to play down this 'top of the league' thing but I can only see an Everton win tonight my friends.

I wonder how much recognition Sky will give to us being top if that's the case.

If you remember last season, they made a massive thing of how many times the leadership changed hands, despite the fact that it was mostly down to one team playing before the other. It was a classic case of making the facts fit the headline and was incredibly tiresome.

I know Marco is trying to play down this 'top of the league' thing but I can only see an Everton win tonight my friends.

I wonder how much recognition Sky will give to us being top if that's the case.

If you remember last season, they made a massive thing of how many times the leadership changed hands, despite the fact that it was mostly down to one team playing before the other. It was a classic case of making the facts fit the headline and was incredibly tiresome.
None Probably because its Everton and they will make it out as its only 3 games ,but would fall over themselves for others lol

CpvIMfHW8AEchSj.jpg:large

The outside of The Holte End is just dripping with character

An iconic ground

Status
Not open for further replies.