Aston Villa 3-3 Everton ( Sun 12th 2pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw is useless though. If we lose or draw against Villa we will get 6th. We only have a chance of getting 5th if we beat Villa. We need to go all out tomorrow, not one bad performance in the team.

A draw is useless though. If we lose or draw against Villa we will get 6th. We only have a chance of getting 5th if we beat Villa. We need to go all out tomorrow, not one bad performance in the team.

Villa are only one point ahead of us Dom, I wouldn't go that far.

We'd still only be a point behind them if we draw.

for those making this trip: what's the easiest way of getting up there? I don't have a car so was looking at trains and I came up with three or four transfers... seems a lot, still recovering from jet lag too... Just wondering if anyone does a coach trip or something?

I think if we win this game (which I hope we do) then it will be the thing needed to get and keep us above villa. Bit worried like, but then I always worry so nothing new there :) The line up posted earlier would be my guess as well - same one as last week.

COYB

for those making this trip: what's the easiest way of getting up there? I don't have a car so was looking at trains and I came up with three or four transfers... seems a lot, still recovering from jet lag too... Just wondering if anyone does a coach trip or something?

I think if we win this game (which I hope we do) then it will be the thing needed to get and keep us above villa. Bit worried like, but then I always worry so nothing new there :) The line up posted earlier would be my guess as well - same one as last week.

COYB

Started my journey for this one, on the bus to Dublin airport now,been up since 8am Saturday with work,so I'm totally knackered!
Posted via Mobile Device

I think it will be a tight game as Villa will be desperate to beat us and halt their alarming slide . ******* nightmare getting to the game today . Have to go from Manchester Piccadily as the line from Lime Street is having work done on it meaning you have to get a buse to Crewe then change and get a train to Coventry then change and get a train to New Street ..............joke .

any know of a pub where blues will be watching this afternoon in the wirral/liverpool area?

I'm quite looking forward to this game, test of both teams' mettle. I just hope it doesn't turn into a hack fest out there.

COYB

Tough call this one,if we play it through midfield on the floor i reckon we will beat them ,if we resort to the long ball tactics then villa's pace will cause us problems.

Hola from the sunny costa del sol! b) I have found a bar - Woolley´s, also known as Bitter n Twisted - whose owners have two kittens called Mikel and Arteta. Yes, it´s an Everton bar complete with framed and signed Tim Cahill shirt. It´s a bit of a hike from our apartment but Sue and I shall watch the game from there today. :cheers:

Incidentally, the owner said that the bar will feature in an Evertonian magazine around October. COYB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.