Aston Villa 3-3 Everton ( Sun 12th 2pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
???
Dont you watch us then?

Sorry, that was a bit provocative. As far as I can tell tho we've been pretty shocking since Mikel got injured. Terrible against Newcastle for the rest of that game, even worse against Blackburn and slightly better but still way below our level against Portsmouth. Between those games we've beaten Stoke and West Brom and survived a scare against Boro. The only game we've actually played well in was last Sunday. Hardly in great form. Let's hope the boys can produce against a good team.

Sorry, that was a bit provocative. As far as I can tell tho we've been pretty shocking since Mikel got injured. Terrible against Newcastle for the rest of that game, even worse against Blackburn and slightly better but still way below our level against Portsmouth. Between those games we've beaten Stoke and West Brom and survived a scare against Boro. The only game we've actually played well in was last Sunday. Hardly in great form. Let's hope the boys can produce against a good team.

2 defeats in something like 20 games tells me different. Performances might not have been sparkling but the end result has been good

I agree we have not played brilliantly, but winning brings performances. The last performance against Wigan was very good at times. Confidence must be really high, and im sure Villas is low. I take us to win 2-1 ;)

Since Arteta got injured, we still have only lost one away game and that was away to Portsmouth. On our day, we can and have performed well away from home without key players, ie Arteta, Cahill, Yakubu and will continue to perform well. We are more dangerous when the odds are stacked against us. Lets be honest MG, the way we began the season in comparison to Villa's start, would you have envisaged the possibility of us overtaking them in the League two months ago?? I thought not!

Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Lescott, Baines, Osman, Neville, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jo and Saha.

If we keep those players fit we‘ll be fine, we'll certainly compete. The problem is injuries, if anyone else gets injured we are going to struggle. As was shown when Cahill and Hibbert where out, it’s just an injury too far for us.

Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Lescott, Baines, Osman, Neville, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jo and Saha.

If we keep those players fit we‘ll be fine, we'll certainly compete. The problem is injuries, if anyone else gets injured we are going to struggle. As was shown when Cahill and Hibbert where out, it’s just an injury too far for us.

Lets just be thankful where not over reliant on one or two individuals like that shower across the park. Lets also be thankful our finances are in a stable condition unlike that shower across the park. ;)

Lets just be thankful where not over reliant on one or two individuals like that shower across the park. Lets also be thankful our finances are in a stable condition unlike that shower across the park. ;)

To be honest that's not really true.

Liverpool won games without Torres and Gerrard earlier in the season, Torres and Gerrard have actually only lined up alongside each other eleven times this season and there still second.

I hope we smash these everywhere. Really hope we put up a decent performance as that game against Pompey was a disgrace.

Can only see a point at best though but Villa 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.