Ask Steve Walsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if a condition of his settlement was a vow of omerta.

That said, it would be interesting to know why they were so lavish with wages - and why they were so determined to sign Sigurdsson.

...it’s a good point, actually. I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a settlement and he’s on full pay until his contract finishes.

Is that right, Steve?

I'd ask him why he felt it didn't work out.

There's lots of areas of interest but that is sufficiently open to cover most of them. I'd ideally want to know did he ever get to implement his plan? What was his MO on joining? Did he find Koeman difficult/impossible to buy for? Was there a clear strategy given to him when he came? Was the role as he expected? Why did we overpay for English players etc.

As I said though, his take on why it didn't work out and hopefully lots of that would be covered.

Michael Keane ? Did you ever actually watch him An edge of the box deep playing defender who heads and clears balls away all day in that role .but we want him to play 25 yards further up the pitch so he can get turned like a Baby giraffe by fast nippy forwards and play balls out like a composed Italian defender ? Oh and 30 million wow !

Status
Not open for further replies.