Ask Steve Walsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
I read posts of incredulity on here every day regarding monies spent, transfers, contracts etc and I thought it would be good to canvass what single question you would like to ask Steve Walsh regarding his tenure at Everton.

In the interest of fair play and accountability, it would be great if our former Director of Football comes on here to provide the answers.

So here’s my preamble and question;

From the outside it looked like players were bought with no view to where they would fit in a playing model, with no view to how they compliment each other and no prioritisation. Was there a joined-up, integrated transfer strategy or did you and Koeman buy players in isolation?

Hi Steve just wondering how the hell you managed to win the league with a team put together for 4 freddos a packet of cheese and onion and a crate of Dutch gold, then come to Everton have a hand in spending tens of millions on players only to make the team worse.

Ive heard mahrez couldnt find a club and was basically forced on leicester by his agent and vardy was on his way to swansea but Leicester is closer to home. So mr walsh is it true you are a fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.