Transfer Rumour Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do find it funny we’re still mulling this one over (according to bobble). If the logic is to get him in on a free so you can spend money on other areas I can kind of understand it. But if we’re still waiting, you have to ask why? What’s the thinking/strategy? I doubt there’s much of an answer to those questions.

One domino has to fall before the others can, and it’s starting to feel a bit like they have no idea which move to make first.

I was originally totally opposed to this move.
However with our usual incompetent wizard in charge of transfer negotiations , I am becoming increasingly worried and desperate , regarding any new incomings.
I have now actually convinced myself that this move makes sense.
That's what supporting this club does to you !!.

I'm not sure about that. Even if Young doesn't sign @Tofeenut was the first to leak that info while others in the press and social media took a few days to catch up.

In any case, I dont think he said it was in the bag just cryptically stated we were in for him.

You cant ask much more than that from an ITK IMO.
He did say ‘done is done’ to be fair. I think it’s fair to say it’s not done although it could happen. No other journalist has said it’s done other than Alan Myers and a few others saying it’s under consideration etc. don’t get me wrong, it could happen but it’s quite clearly not done or completed else he’d be in Switzerland.

Considering him but nothing concluded according to Bobble so not quite “done done”. We have an ITK stand off.
nut on here and the bobble’s article pretty much both confirm he’s under serious consideration or at least talks atleast. I think it was toffeetv who have now said Luton want him

Status
Not open for further replies.