Transfer Rumour Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll announce it at a time that’ll generate the least fume on social media, or we just won’t announce it at all and he’ll just be pictured in Switzerland with the squad. Club is absolutely terrified of the fanbase.

I'm not sure about that. Even if Young doesn't sign @Tofeenut was the first to leak that info while others in the press and social media took a few days to catch up.

In any case, I dont think he said it was in the bag just cryptically stated we were in for him.

You cant ask much more than that from an ITK IMO.
Done is done is not very cryptic imo.

He did say ‘done is done’ to be fair. I think it’s fair to say it’s not done although it could happen. No other journalist has said it’s done other than Alan Myers and a few others saying it’s under consideration etc. don’t get me wrong, it could happen but it’s quite clearly not done or completed else he’d be in Switzerland.
Ok, but done was done with Danjuma too. Do we believe if this doesn't go through it reflects badly on the messenger or do we accept that stuff happens in transfers?

The bigger issue for me is that the Nut was first on the ball and this had / has substance.

We’ll announce it at a time that’ll generate the least fume on social media, or we just won’t announce it at all and he’ll just be pictured in Switzerland with the squad. Club is absolutely terrified of the fanbase.
Rightly so, headlocks incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.