2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

It doesn't matter if he is rubbish or not. We don't have anybody else fit to play the role

It is absolutely baffling that an elite level sport's team, with a large training complex, academy team that won the league and was active in the transfer market for 3 solid months can not find a better centre half than this massive skip of clumsy beef.

He amazes me with some of the shanks, stumbles and general buffoonery he displays. He can also manage to smack an opponent with the ball and get out of position majestically well from the most safest of positions.

Surely to God we have someone at the club to replace this carthorse.

There isn't it a single other player at the entire club who could take his place? Regardless, we could have a back three of Keane, Holgate, Jagielka when fit yet this clown somehow still gets a game.

Currently no I don't think there is.

Unless you want to try Besic there?? Could try one o the U23s but Holgate is only young himself...

It's the managers fault. We lost Mori for the season and had two centre backs over 30. But instead 3 number 10's were more important.

Should have just got one number 30 and bought a centre back....

It is absolutely baffling that an elite level sport's team, with a large training complex, academy team that won the league and was active in the transfer market for 3 solid months can not find a better centre half than this massive skip of clumsy beef.

He amazes me with some of the shanks, stumbles and general buffoonery he displays. He can also manage to smack an opponent with the ball and get out of position majestically well from the most safest of positions.

Pennington is out on loan isn't he?

He would make the most sense but he was fine to give his debut in a derby but not to play any more for the first team...

Browning and Pennington were loaned out. Then there's Feeney who I thought might have made the bench last night. Gibson after that I think.

Currently no I don't think there is.

Unless you want to try Besic there?? Could try one o the U23s but Holgate is only young himself...

It's the managers fault. We lost Mori for the season and had two centre backs over 30. But instead 3 number 10's were more important.

Should have just got one number 30 and bought a centre back....

Absolutely not.

I get that there's no one else to play right now with Jagielka and Keane injured, but we all know that when they're fit this idiot Williams will still be getting a game.

Agree that we should have given a centre back more priority.

To be fair, he singlehandedly saved Tom Davies from being the worst player on the pitch.

Klaassen won that.

He and Williams cost over £35m.

Just think about that.

35 000 000 pounds.

For basically bad imitations of last season Distin and Cleverley. Calling him Naismith is a disgrace to Steven. He was head and shoulders above this dutch cart.

Criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.