Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of his disgraceful behaviour, he still remains an utter no mark that needs binning off this summer. A total waste of £10m - no better than Funes Mori if not worse.

He's a bottom half defender - I think it'd be a good deal to send him back to Swansea in order for us to get Gylfi.

If that's the case then I'd sell him for that.

Obviously if he hasn't seen it then his post match and pre Derby comments will be interesting.

He's scum. I don't want scum playing for Everton.

I'd have the same reaction to any player who did that; I'm not going to turn a blind eye because he plays for us.

There's being competitive in a game, then there's being a "word that rhymes with lick". Williams fell comfortably into the latter here.

I think people forget that our defense has been very good this year. Williams is part of the equation (albeit I think he should be replaced with someone better with the ball at their feet).

I'm not having this. Williams is a first team player and people have turned on him in an instant. He's playing in an international derby and in the team mindset. He's not some psychopath whose not bothered about a horrific injury to a fellow blue - he clearly hasn't seen the extent of it. Cut him some slack. We all love Seamus and it's fair to say Williams hasn't had a stellar first season so isn't a fan favourite, but let's not turn on our own players like this - we all make mistakes.

I hate him.

Ale house, watch him get torn a new one next Sat. I'll be going to GP against Leicester to let him know what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.