Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking off at the ref while his team mate lay on the ground in front of him in agony with his leg in bits. And the tackle was an absolute act of thuggery too. Embarassing behaviour and no surprise given who he supported.

I'm fairly sure 99% of the people defending Williams right now haven't even seen the video, because they're coming out with corkers such as "line of sight" and so on.

The only way he's unaware of the seriousness of that situation is if he's blind, stupid, deaf or all three.

Everyone moaning at Williams, say next week, Davies snaps Firminhos leg then gets sent off, Williams protests, is he the same horror you're all making out or is he just trying to keep his team mate on the pitch?

Behave yourselves.
I'll just repeat this in here in case anyone doesn't want to go in the Seamus thread.

Williams is a warrior and won't let little scrapes put him off his game.

I'm fairly sure 99% of the people defending Williams right now haven't even seen the video, because they're coming out with corkers such as "line of sight" and so on.

The only way he's unaware of the seriousness of that situation is if he's blind, stupid, deaf or all three.
I think you're being incredibly harsh. What you're accusing him of is terrible. Not a chance he knew. He's a human being FFS.

People do realise in the heat of the moment Williams would not have known the extent to Coleman injury right?

Get a grip ffs only one person to blame for all this and it ain't Williams.
Everyone is running on adrenaline. This is a competitive atmosphere. I can't think of many players that probably wouldn't have reacted the same way he did.

I can only give my own opinion. But when I see our centre half react like that when our right back is absolutely wiped out, well I don't think it's acceptable behaviour. Of course the real villain is that no mark Taylor, but Williams didn't act how I want an everton senior player to act. Shame on him.

I saw it live on telly, my honest first reaction was 'why is Ashley not seeing how Coleman is' but after thinking about it I don't think he is that callous and was in the moment

Only bothered checking on Seamus when the oxygen and stretcher rolled out though. He might not of known in the first instance but he took his sweet time checking on a team mate.

Spot on.

He wouldn't have known about it immediately as he looks at the ball. Fine. But the whistle goes, he has ears and must have heard a scream, and he doesn't for one moment think about Coleman. Not even a cursory glance. It's straight to the ref to moan.

Spot on.

He wouldn't have known about it immediately as he looks at the ball. Fine. But the whistle goes, he has ears and must have heard a scream, and he doesn't for one moment think about Coleman. Not even a cursory glance. It's straight to the ref to moan.
You've already changed your tune inside 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.