Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....linked with Koulibaly, you would have to think spending £10m on a 30year old is because we can't bring in the players we want. We need reinforcements but the latest rumours (Williams/Gueye) are not the type of players to take us to the next level.

Looking a bit grim unless things pick up in the next fortnight.
Quite right too eggs lad it's starting to get really worrying tbh

IMHO our biggest issues last year were lack of leadership and shipping goals.

He is a leader, and a strong defender.

So please everyone, dont lose your heads.

....Williams is fine. None of our youngsters look ready or capable of stepping up at this stage so we need to bring somebody in. My fear is that we are getting some way down our list and realisation that the season is about to start might lead to desperation.

IMHO our biggest issues last year were lack of leadership and shipping goals.

He is a leader, and a strong defender.

So please everyone, dont lose your heads.
I'd agree here.

.....linked with Koulibaly, you would have to think spending £10m on a 30year old is because we can't bring in the players we want. We need reinforcements but the latest rumours (Williams/Gueye) are not the type of players to take us to the next level.

Looking a bit grim unless things pick up in the next fortnight.
Completely see your point, but I reckon we'll see a couple of big names still.

Whether it turns out to be a good signing or not for the next season or two, I'm sorry but it reeks of desperation.
How our expectations have diminished in a month or two.

He's a decent but not exceptional signing. Seems like the panic button has been pressed to me, and my optimism is beginning to drain away. Very meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.