Aruna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd paid 24m for a 29 yr old Van Persi

Haven't seen too much of Kone, although I would rather spend the money on someone 5 years younger.

Our transfer budget is £0 until we sell somebody.

11 years has proven that under Moyes. Has Kenwright suddenly won the Euro Millions lottery?

So spending £5m on Kone means we'll be selling a big name to recoup the money.

What's the point of selling Baines for £15m if you're gonna waste a third of it on a so-to-be 30-year-old striker with a questionable attitude?

what about the fee we were going to pay for fer? - we haven't spent that

Well I'm pleased. Good striker, who knows the league, the manager and where the goal is. Definatly an upgrade on Vic if you ask me. There will be better players around him at Everton, so he might just b able to hit 20+ goals. 13 for Wigan is impressive in my book.

I'm going to bite cos i'm bored but will add more signings I would like to see us get
………………………………………………Howard…………………………………
……Coleman………….Jags…………..Distin…………..Baines.
.........Gibson………………….Barkley……………………….Pienaar
……….Moses………………………Kone……………………..Mirallas

doesn't seem right

we've spent the whole fellaini fee on just victor moses?

I would suggest the twitter poster is an attention seeking whooper. Looks more than likely it will happen but will wait until a more knowledgeable source posts.

Utd paid 24m for a 29 yr old Van Persi

Haven't seen too much of Kone, although I would rather spend the money on someone 5 years younger.

Prices are going to be steep due to the extra tv money, carrol went for 17 million and only scored 52 goals in his career so far, Kone scoring record not to bad and he could do better in a better team. People are put of because of his age but after last season with Jelevic and Vitor, I welcome Kone.

No but I just add Moses, we still have around 10 million to spend which would be better spend on 2 players such as Center back and a midfielder

why didn't you include them in your team then? you can't say underwhelmed if you've only spent half of your budget

Status
Not open for further replies.